The purpose of the conference is to present the professional and general public with current and new methods of documentation using digital technologies and methods that are used in conservation in our country and in Europe.
Information about Conference DIGI 2015
Conference dates: 26-27 November 2015
Conference Venue: Congressional Hall IKEM, objekt A, 5th floor, Vídeňská 1958/9 Praha 4
Registration Fee: CZK 1,950
Professional contributions and presentations
We invite you to actively participate in the conference by presenting materials related to the themes listed below.
- Subject matter outside these themes may be presented with approval from the promoter.
- Collection of data in the area of monument documentation – scanning, photogrammetry, photographs, multi-image photography, etc.
- Processing, archiving and presentation of scanned data – BIM, models, cuts, possibilities for publication and presentation of results
- Application study and implementation in practice – practical experience with digitisation, link with other disciplines
- Digitisation of historical documents, books and photographs
Selection of already submitted papers:
Dr. Bernd Breuckmann – use of digital technology in heritage preservation
Mgr. Zdeněk Marek – methods of digitalization
Mgr. Malgorzata Macura (Univerzita Wroclaw) – digitalization of Baroque frescoes, virtual museum
PhDr. Emilie Benešová (National archiv) – digitalization of historical documents
Commercial contributions and presentations
The aim of the conference is to present a wide range of commercial services that provide digital
documentation in the area of conservation to participants, particularly directed toward conservation executives.
Please present a draft paper describing the contents of your commercial presentation. Commercial presentations will be located in front of the Congressional Hall IKEM. The promoter reserves the right to determine the suitability of the topic of presentation.
It will be possible to present your contributions beyond the time frame of the conference in the
poster section in front of the Congressional Hall IKEM.