General Schedule of Events
Friday, Feb. 10
- 4:00pm LAS Executive Committee Meeting
- 6:00pm-8:00pm Reception at Paragon Casino/Hotel
Saturday, Feb. 11
- 8:00am-5:00pm Presentations during the morning and afternoon at the Paragon Casino/Hotel Conference Center
- 8:00am-5:00pm Exhibits, book sales, and a silent auction
- 5:00pm LAS business meeting
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Banquet and keynote address. Keynote address by Dr. Vin Steponaitis, Professor of Anthropology and Archaeology, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Sunday, Feb. 12
- 9:30am Tour of the Tunica-Biloxi Indian Museum
- 11:00am tour of the now closed Marksville State Historic Site.
Pre-Registration (Until February 4, 2017): $25
Registration (After February 4, 2017 and at the meeting): $30
Banquet: $30.00 (Limited to 55 persons)
Registraion fees may be paid through our online store.
|Mail-in registration forms may be downloaded here:|
Paragon Casino Resort Hotel (http://www.paragoncasinoresort.com/hotel)
711 Paragon Place, Marksville, LA 71351
REGISTRATION CODE: LARF10G for discounted hotel rate of $119 per night.
Rooms have been set aside for our use; however, you may need to call the hotel to set up the reservation.