Accepting Applications for Summer 2020 InternshipsApply by January 24th, 2020
Become an FPL Intern
Join the next generation of national park stewards! FPL interns gain valuable work experience, develop leadership skills, and explore future career options under the mentorship and guidance of the National Park Service (NPS).
The FPL student internships offer:
- Full-time work for 12 weeks
- Pay $16/hour
- Attend an all expense-paid student symposium in Washington DC
- Be mentored by a NPS supervisor
- Network with federal employees
- Eligible for Direct Hire Authority upon program completion
The Ecological Society of America is the proud partner and host of the National Park Services Future Park Leaders of Emerging Change program.